Literally.. Lush lip scrub!

18:34:00 Unknown 0 Comments


I am a big Lush fan. I've loved every product I've tried, and this lip scrub is very much the same.
They sell a few different lip scrubs but I decided to go with the Bubblegum Lip Scrub, simply because the colour & cute packaging jumped out at me (we all have our weaknesses right)!

For those that don't know what a lip scrub is, it's an exfoliator for your lips basically. They're great if you struggle with flakey lips.


Simply rub some onto your lips buffing the dead skin away. You can do this using your finger tips or a spare toothbrush works well too! Then this is the best part about this product, to remove it you can just lick it off! Yes, it's edible!



So the next question is how does it taste?
Well to be honest it tastes quite nice, literally like bubblegum/ sweets!

Another thing that they've nailed is the bubblegum smell, but that's to be expected with Lush. I love nice smelling products and this combined with the crazy neon pink colour this product certainly isn't one that gets forgotten about on the shelf!


Love Eve x

You Might Also Like

0 comments: