Spooky Decor

10:25:00 Unknown 1 Comments

It's finally Halloween week!
So if you hadn't already (I had) decorated the house, now is the time.
Check the images & video for this blog post to see how I've decorated mine house this year. We have only decorated inside because I couldn't really find any nice outdoor props/ decor.
Maybe next year!
I mostly put my money into candles & cute pumpkins!
Most of the items I got are from Sainsbury's, a few things from Asda & then the candles from their respective brand shops. I would say shop around, as you might not find everything you're looking for in just one shop!
I also tried to get items that I knew I could keep for next year, so durable & quality products!
Enjoy the video too!




Love Eve xx
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Literally so in love with all these decorations, it looks amazing! The bunting is just amazing, I didn't even know there was such a thing as Halloween bunting. Great post!

    Modebeautex xxx

    ReplyDelete