The Testing Tray #1

10:52:00 Unknown 1 Comments

As a blogger that covers beauty products I decided to start a segment on here to give you guys a bit of a sneak peak of what products are in my 'testing tray'.

It doesn't necessarily mean there will be a review on all of these products, but if you guys comment below with any of them you would like to see a review on that would be ideal.

So here's what is currently in the tray:

1. Benefit Stay Flawless 24 Hour Primer.
This product is only a sample size which I got in my Benefit advent calendar but I haven't really tried it yet, so therefore it's on the testing list.

2. Schwarzkopf Got2Be All Star 10 in 1 Styling Treatment.
I received this product in a Glossybox a while ago and it claims to do a lot of things like adding shine, texture, reduces frizz, the list goes on. Hence the name '10 in 1', so I want to see if it really is a 10 in 1 treatment.

3. Younique Fiber Lash.
This product was sent to me by a Younique representative so I am inclined to review it, however it's something I've been interested in for while anyway, as I have noticed that my lashes don't seem to be as long as they used to be.

4. Superdrug De-Stressing Mud Mask.
I needed a new mask & just happened to be in Superdrug so I thought I'd pick this up & give it a go. Superdrug do a few different mud masks so I might try a few and do a batch review.

5. Make Up Revolution Vivid Baked Blush.
I got this blush about a month ago but haven't really used it much. So I thought I needed to give it a chance to see if it's any good. It looks very similar the Milani baked blushes that everyone raves about.

6. MAC False Lashes Extreme Black Mascara.
I got sent this by MAC, now you may be wondering how?!? MAC do this really cool thing on their Facebook page where you put in your details & they send you a sample. But it's on a first come basis, so keep an eye on their social media! So I'm dying to test this out to see what a MAC mascara is like, as I've never tried one.

Love Eve xx

In association with Younique.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Great post dear!!
    Xoxo
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete