July Favourites

14:03:00 Unknown 2 Comments

July is coming to a close.
Seriously where is the time going??

So that means one thing, it's time for some monthly favourites!

Rode Microphone
I finally got an external microphone for filming videos & boy does it make a difference!
It has improved my overall video quality so much!

Benefit Ultra Plush Lipgloss in Fauxmance
This is the perfect mauve/ dark nude lipgloss & the formulation is so comfort to wear.

Rose Gold Nose Ring
Now my nose jewellery can finally match all of my other jewellery.

Armani Diamonds Body Lotion
What could be better than a body lotion of your favourite perfume.
It's perfect to increase the intensity of the scent on a night out too.

Nivea Aftersun
The simple answer to this is I got a little sunburnt, haha.

LBD Vodka in Peach Raspberry
I've been loving this vodka, it tastes so yummy! They have other flavours but this one is my fave.
They also come in pre-mixed cans which I find super handy.

Rimmel Kate Moss Nude Lipstick in 45
I'm loving this new mauve/ nude lipstick! I actually love to pair it with the lipgloss I mentioned above.

Check out the video below:

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I've been looking into buying a microphone lately. I might have to check this one out.I really need to get my hands on some of new Rimmel nudes! xx

    Meggan
    www.cardiganjezebel.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good & I only paid £60 for mine! Bargain in my opinion! xx

      Delete