Real Techniques Contour & Sculpt

14:50:00 Unknown 1 Comments

These are Real Techniques latest launch of brushes, a limited edition contour & sculpt set.

First of all I'd like to say that I love the metallic pink handles! So cute!

So onto the brushes, Real Techniques brushes are all synthetic, which I personally prefer. When you clean them they tend to come up cleaner and I feel like they generally last longer too!

I already have quite a few Real Techniques brushes and love them! Some I use everyday & have done for two years+ and they're still like new, no shedding, nothing!
So I was very keen to get my hands on this set.


And I have to say these are just as amazing! The brushes are ridiculously soft, even after a good few washes & just overall great quality.
The set includes a fan brush, which is ideal for sweeping highlighter onto the high points of the face. A sculpting brush for contouring, which is great as it's really dense and more long than round. Then lastly a setting brush for setting the under eye concealer. However if you really wanted to you could use this brush for a more defined and sharp contour.

With how popular contouring is right now, I think this is a great launch and a perfect set that would fit perfectly in anyone's brush collection!

Top marks from me Sam & Nic!


This set is exclusive to Superdrug & retails for £20.99!
Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

1 comment: