Monu Facial Treatment Oil

12:19:00 Unknown 1 Comments

My last skincare post was about oils and we're sticking with that theme!

Today we're talking about the Monu Firming Fiji Facial Treatment Oil.
(Is the name long enough?!)


This is only a sample size but really that's all you need as facial oils should be used sparingly.
I received this product in a Glossybox a while ago and hadn't heard of the brand Monu before. After trying this product a few times I have to say it's not quite for me.
I think it is best suited to dry skin and older skin possibly, as it claims to have firming properties.
I can't support them claims as I'm sure you'd have to use this at least 3 times a week to see results, which I don't think my skin could handle.

I would also like to mention that people with nut allergies cannot use this product!
Although if you smell this product you can smell the nut in it so it's quite obvious. Whilst I'm on the smell, I hate it. It's a combination of nuts & clinical cleaning products (weird I know).

So overall not a great review but for you dry skin folk looking for a firming facial oil, this could be for you.

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. aw its a shame its not a great product, but im so glad you wrote the review! i love it when bloggers are actually honest enough to admit when they didnt like something! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/04/lets-get-nakd.html xx

    ReplyDelete