Cheeky little find!

13:11:00 Unknown 0 Comments

If you guys follow either my blog or my youtube channel you will have seen this product in a recent haul video.
There are quite a few companies these days that sell contour kits like this but I'm not sure many sell them for only £3.50!


Make Up Revolution is a drugstore brand (in line with MUA, ELF and other brands with £1 products) that seems to have come out of nowhere in 2014 and become quite popular in the UK.
Hence why I decided to get in on the hype and order some stuff! I managed to pick up about 6/7 products and spent only around £20!

So onto the product..
This is the Ultra Sculpt & Contour Kit in Ultra Fair (C01).

So in this kit you get a matt bronzer, highlighter & blusher.


The bronzer I do really like, this ultra fair shade is great for us pale folk. There is absolutely no glitter in it, which I love! Out of the three products in this kit the bronzer is definitely my favourite! Although it doesn't blend quite as easy as some of my higher end bronzers, but that's to be expected really.

The highlighter is probably my least favourite of these products, simply because I feel it's a bit too glittery to use on the top of my cheekbones. It looks great as a brow bone highlight though!

The blusher kind of reminds me of Benefit's Rockateur blush with it's somewhat rose gold colour. However it's performance couldn't be anymore different. I kind of like this blush but I feel the gold glitter in it has more pigment than the pink base. So when you build up the pigment on your cheeks it can get a bit too glittery, which some may love but I however don't!

The highlighter and blush in this kit are honestly down to your personally preference! Some of you might love them and for only £3.50 I definitely think it's worth a try!

love Eve xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments: