New Years Thoughts!

17:27:00 Unknown 0 Comments

So I'm not going with the whole new year, new me thing.
It's more new year, better me!

So I thought I'd write out some new year resolutions with you guys.
Please comment below with yours, I'd love to read them!

I feel like I'm in a pretty good place with life at the moment, however there is always room for progression!

  • I want to progress further with my photography business, aiming to book more weddings, family and model/ makeover shoots.
  • I want to grow my youtube channel, by adding more and better content for you guys!
  • I really need to get back into working out and being fit & healthy.
  • Save more money, possibly for a car or my own place.
  • Get more videography bookings and improve my video skills.

So basically it's mostly work related goals, but I love my job and it's my life :)
The main goal is to love what you do, and I intend to stick to that!

I hope you all have a great New Years Eve & New Year!
I will be capturing all those loving drunken moments tonight at my two club residencies ;)

love Eve xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments: