Let's get Healthy!

17:38:00 Unknown 0 Comments

(Insert flexed arm emoji!)

So this is the second year in a row where I have entered the new year with a throat infection, not cool!
I seem to keep getting these throat infections and to be honest I pretty damn sick of them! I've had immune tests and apparently my immune system is fine. So now the doctors have decided there's nothing they can do, I think it's time to try my own method of preventing these throat infection!

I know a lot of you will see this as a 'new years resolution' that I won't end up going through with, but if this works it will become a lifestyle that's worth keeping up!
This is partly why I'm blogging about this! I feel like by regularly blogging about my journey/ progress I will keep it up.

I read this interesting article this morning, linked here.

So my plan is basically to eat a little less junk food & fizzy drinks, drink more water to keep hydrated and to exercise more.

I have already been cutting out fizzy drinks as they don't seem to help my currently bad throat, so that part is simple enough. So that's one point down already :)
Sadly, I currently don't feel up to exercising so I plan on starting that next week.

These targets aren't so much about changing my body, it's more to help build my immune system, so I stop becoming so ill so frequently!

Here is a recent photo of how I look at the moment, just so you guys can see the changes to my body which are likely to occur.

love Eve xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments: