Nailed it!

18:59:00 Unknown 0 Comments


These are the Barry M 'Gelly Hi-Shine' Nail Paints.

Their name says it all really! They are a high shine nail polish range, that are meant to look like gel nails.

For those of you that don't know much about Barry M, they are a UK drugstore brand & their primary market is nail polishes! Barry M have a variety of different nail ranges within the brand including these, foil effects, glitters & magnetic polishes.
Variety isn't the only thing Barry M have on their side, they are also very affordable! Some of their standard nail polishes are only £2.99, whilst the Gelly Hi-Shines are only £3.99!


Whenever I'm looking for a nice affordable nail polish I generally head for the Barry M stand. I like their nail polishes generally, I have a few of the different finishes and think they are pretty good as a whole.

I've seen a few different brands bring out these high shine or gel style nail polishes, but I feel these are the best value for money ones!
The have a good variety of colours from neutrals and pastels to brights!

Now for the nitty gritty:
These aren't a one coat sort of polish they just don't have that sort of coverage. I usually do 2-3 coats, however I think this is fine as the shine and gel appearance becomes more apparent as you add the coats.
I've noticed that the brights don't stain the nails as much as a lot of other polishes as well, which is always good.
They also wear very well, I generally can get up to a maximum of 4 - 5 days without any clipping!

So overall I love these polishes!
I love the finish so much that I'm planning on extending my collection, and why the hell not for £3.99 a polish!

love Eve xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments: