'Fisheye Goodness'

11:46:00 Unknown 0 Comments

I have recently been somewhat neglecting the photography side of my channel so I wanted to bring you guys something a little different to a 'tips & tricks' video!

So I went with a spend or save style video, because let's face it getting into photography isn't cheap!
The cameras themselves aren't cheap let alone all the accessories!

The topic I decided to focus on was fisheye lenses VS fisheye adaption lenses.

In the photo below you can see the difference between the Nikon Fisheye Lens (left) and the Opteka Fisheye Adaption Lens (right).



So the specs & prices of the products are:
- Nikon AF DX Fisheye Nikkor 10.5mm f/2.8G ED Lens, £549
- Opteka HD2 Fisheye Adaption Lens, £39.95

To see whether I think it's best to spend or save please check out the video below!


love Eve xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments: