Dial A Smile - Worth The Hype?

14:51:00 Unknown 0 Comments

After hearing all the hype on youtube from a lot of big youtubers I decided to buy the Dial A Smile teeth whitening kit by Whitening Lightning.

The question though: Is it really worth the hype?


So firstly a bit about the kit, it uses a gel & LED light to whitening the teeth. I did also pick up a pair of the Super Booster whitening pens too. The brands advises to use both in conjunction anyway.

So I'm going to get straight to the point with this one. It didn't work for me.
I have tried this various times, I even tried using it multiple times a week but still it hasn't worked.

I think it probably makes a bit of difference but I'm not sure if that's my mind seeing what I'm hoping to see!

I'm not the only person that's tried the kit either, I got my partner to try it too and he still had very little luck with it.

I purchased this kit whilst it was on offer, but I sure as hell wouldn't pay full price for it!
It's definitely not worth the money!

Check out my full review here:


Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: