The Glam Guide

12:16:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Calling all make up, beauty, fashion, travel, blog lovers!
This is the book for you!

The Glam Guide by Fleur De Force.


If you're anything like me you kind of feel a bit like all these youtubers are writing books for the sake of it. However I decided to buy this one by Fleur as it actually sounded like it had some useful content in it.

I have to say firstly I love the layout of this book, I feel like it appeals to a very varied age range (approx 14 years - 25 years). It's written in a formal informative way which I like, I'm definitely not one for fiction or over personal writing styles.

The book covers a variety of topics from beauty to lifestyle. Really I feel like there is a section for everybody in this book. There is a nice mixture of photographs & illustrations which again I like a lot. It's full of little nuggets of wisdom & tips that would normally slip your mind, I personally have found it quite helpful reading this book.
I think a younger audience probably would benefit more from reading this book, simply because there are a lot of things in the book to save them from 'learning things the hard way'.

The chapters in the book include: Beauty, Hair, Fashion, Travel, Health & Foundation, Life etc & Blogging.

So if any of those things interest you I would advise picking up this book!

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: