Amazing Advent!

12:16:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Merry Christmas Everyone!

This means that advent is well & truly over.
So it's time to sort through all the goodies from the past month. I am quite the fan of beauty advent calendars, so this year I decided to try The Body Shop's!

Firstly the packaging is super cute & festive. It really is 24 happy days!


The inside packaging is just as amazing, with these present tag designed boxes.
Each containing a lovely bath, body or beauty based item.


I'll admit like most calendars there are the odd products that are 'filler' gifts, however there were only 2 within this calendar. Which is a lot better than some of the previous calendars I've had!


Check out the video below for my full unboxing & see what goodies are inside!



Love Eve xx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: