Hair Heaven!

18:08:00 Unknown 0 Comments

I received this hair oil in a recent Glossybox and it is the Natural World Weightless Hair Oil.

I do already sometimes use hair oils, usually just to add some moisture to the ends after washing.
(I wouldn't advise using hair oils near the roots of your hair.)

This bottle is a sample size bottle at 25ml, however that is perfectly fine with me!
If you've ever used a hair oil before you will know that you don't need to use much product at all and therefore hair oils tend to last for ages. Another plus to the size is that it's ideal for travelling.


Moving onto the actual product, firstly it smells amazing (unless you hate the smell of coconut)!
With regards to getting the product out of the bottle it is a little tricky but oh well.

The oil itself is lightweight and very nourishing on the hair. It makes my ends feel ridiculously soft, which is exactly what you want.
Another good point with this oil, this is my favourite part, is that after you've applied the oil it doesn't remain greasy on your hands. For some this might not be a problem but I hate trying to wash greasy oils off of my hands after use!

I'm loving this hair oil and plan to keep using it! It has definitely become part of my hair routine especially now I'm trying to grow my hair!

love Eve xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments: