Sunday Skin Secrets: Simple Micellar Water

14:40:00 Unknown 1 Comments

In the beauty world micellar waters are a very hyped product, however it wasn't until recently that they've become quite readily available at the drugstore.

I believe Garnier were the first company to release theirs, which I haven't tried.
The brand that interested me was Simple.


I use quite a few different Simple products and generally love their skincare range.
There has only been one product by the brand that didn't agree with my skin, which was the eye make up remover.

Which leads me nicely onto my next point. This product is the only make up removing product I have ever been able to use on my eyes! This is a revelation to me! So if you have really sensitive eyes I would advise giving this a go! (Face wipes obviously work but I hate using them).

This product really has changed my skincare routine! I love it!
It's my go to product for removing make up & for beginning my nighttime routine. To me it's just perfect!
As it's by Simple it has no scent which I also really like, I think make up removers especially shouldn't have a scent.

Overall the only problem I have with this product is that the bottle isn't that big (200ml), I've finished a bottle in only a month...
Oops...
But that shows how much I've used it & love it!

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

1 comment: