Peppersmith Smiles!

19:28:00 Unknown 0 Comments

I never used to really eat mints, until I read in The Glam Guide that they are actually a lot better for more formal events and I have attend a few recently. Luckily just before these events these got posted through my letterbox. Good timing or what!

These are some mints & chewing gum for a company called Peppersmith.


Like I said I'm not one for mints or gum really but these are great. Why?
Because they are actually good for your teeth!

Peppersmith's products contain no sugar! Instead they use Xylitol, which is a naturally occurring sugar alternative. So firstly this means there are less calories in their products (up to 40% less) and Xylitol has also been linked to active dental health benefits!

Xylitol works by being absorbed by plaque causing bacteria so it can't multiply, which in turn prevents decay!
Sounds good to me!

Now onto the flavours, they come in three flavours. Peppermint (mints & gum), peppermint & eucalyptus and lemon & peppermint. My personal favourite is the lemon & peppermint, which sounds really odd but actually is really nice!

They also work out to be roughly the same price as any high street mints/ gum.

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: