Budget Bests

14:01:00 Unknown 0 Comments

We all love a good bargain don't we.
So here five are of my favourite budget friendly drugstore beauty products on the market.


Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint
These are possibly my favourite nail polish formula around. They're super cheap at £3.99 & are the perfect way to fake the gel nail look. They also have a huge range of colours from brights to dark & vampy! The formula is pretty good, mine generally don't clip for 3/4 days & start to go a little dull after about 5 days. I would recommend these polishes to any & everyone!

Rimmel Kate Moss Nude Lipsticks
Nude lips are still on trend right now & let's face it they always will be really. These ones from Rimmel are completely matte & have pretty good pay off. For a £7 (approximately) lipstick you really can't complain. I have a few shades from this collection however 45 is my favourite.

Natural World Coconut Water Hair Oil
I really wanted to throw something hair related in this mix, as some hair products can be a bit pricey. Hair oils especially can be quite expensive, however they do generally last a long time! This hair oil firstly, smells incredible. It's worth buying for the scent alone. It is also super moisturising & nourishing for your hair. It is also a non-greasy oil, which is a feature I love!

Make Up Academy Undress Eyeshadow Palette
This one is an oldie but a goodie! I recently rediscovered this palette & now I'm addicted to it all over again. It is designed to be a dupe for Urban Decay's Naked 1 palette, however I don't own the Naked 1 so I can't really compare. However the quality of these eyeshadows is amazing compared to similar priced brands I've tried. This palette is only £4!! What a steal!

Make Up Revolution Contour Palette in Ultra Fair
This is definitely one of the better MUR products I've tried! The colour pay-off the bronzer & highlighter is amazing. I also really like the tone of the all matte bronzer, as it's quite cool toned. The only thing that I'm not a big fan of the blush, due to it's lack of pigment. Overall though for the price (approximately £4) it's definitely a great contouring starter kit.



Love Eve xx



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: