The New Pre-Drink!

13:41:00 Unknown 0 Comments

After a long day at work sometimes you just need a drink.
Especially if you're get ready for a night out a little pre-drink is ideal. In this day & age for most young people a must!

However there's nothing worse than having that little bit too much pre-drink & not getting let into the club! Well LBD have got you covered!

LBD is brand focusing on a slightly lower alcohol percentage in their drinks, so you can pre-drink but not drink too much. They products are vodka based with added flavours.


The flavours include:

Peach & Raspberry
Lime & Watermelon
Apple & Cranberry


Their products come in bottles & cans. I personally think this a great idea as premixed cans are a lot easier to take in your clutch bag to a friends house to get ready. The cans also only have 99 calories in them, which is awesome! They also only contain 1 unit of alcohol!

These would be perfect for someone who isn't that into drinking as with the cans you can barely tell they have alcohol in them!

The bottles & cans are both available at ASDA stores across the UK.
My favourite flavour this the Peach Raspberry! But they are all really nice. If you're into fruity drinks you'll love them! Simply mix with lemonade & enjoy.


These are my drink of choice right now. I have to say I prefer the cans as they're just easier to take around with you & I know how many units I'm having per can! You can pick up 2 cans for £3, which I think is a pretty good price compare to some of the other premixed cans on the market.
The bottles retail from £11.99 for a 50l bottle.

Check them out here!

Love Eve xx
In association with LBD.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: