Guest Post: Iamfoxxtailz!

11:21:00 Unknown 0 Comments

YO! 

So as you’ve guessed i’m not the lovely Eve. She has very kindly let me take over her space to present to you my very first guest post. 


So let me introduce myself, I’m Jess from www.Iamfoxxtailz.co.uk . Alternative fashion is my thing, I go weak at the knees for anything Kawaii/grunge/90s/punk. I dress as if I rolled around in my wardrobe, I ain’t afraid of no clash.  


This Friday myself and my closers girlfriend are going to a burlesque show in York. As my friends are both quite 50’s orientated with their fashions I wanted something loosely along those lines for the night out. I had seen this Sourpuss dress floating about the internet for a bit and I was sold as soon as I realised the patterns were bats because i’m all about the #GoffLyf. 

I eagerly awaited the dress and practically camped out by my letter box waiting for my dress to come all the way from ‘Merica. I had envisioned a nice cotton kinda material the dress to be made out of. I was kinda disappointed it was a weird stretchy perhaps material that was kinda cheap. Not stoked. With that kinda material it does have a tendency to stick to my cake induced tummy and matching muffin tops. Regardless of the material issue I tried it on and loved it. The dress was a decent length, a strong contender for when i’m on the look out for a new one as being a tall girl I do tend to struggle finding dresses that actually cover my butt, sad face. 


I really love the capped sleeves and that the waistband of the dress is slightly higher then you would usually find normally on dresses. Can we also acknowledge the adorable embroidered bats at the top of the dress? So freaking cute!To finish off the outfit I paired the dress with my fish net and creepers combo I seem to have a thing for at the moment and to dress it up I added my oh so lovely Vivienne Westwood bag my boyfriend very kindly gave me for my birthday ^_^

Creepers eBay | Dress Sourpuss | Bag Vivienne Westwood 



You Might Also Like

0 comments: