New in my Make Up Bag #6

10:13:00 Unknown 0 Comments

As fall comes around I think it's time to have a little shake up of the old make up bag!
So there's a few new items & a few return items in there this month.

By return items I mean products I've had a while that I've just rediscovered. I mean who doesn't love a good re-discovery!


I actually haven't been buying much make up as of late, especially as it's getting to that expensive time of year (Christmas is coming). So something I try to do quite regularly is empty my make up bag & select some different items of make up I haven't used for a while.
That way you actually get the use out of most of your make up!

So onto the items...


Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette is a good old favourite of mine. When I first got it I was OBSESSED with it for ages, as it was my first Naked palette! I think at this time of year it's nice to break out the warmer rose gold/ copper eyeshadow shades. Which is the whole concept of this palette!

Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Diamond Top Coat, now that's a mouthful. However it is worth it, as this product is definitely one you want on your radar! I have recently been having gel polish put on my nails, however when I'm doing my own nails this is my go to top coat. It gives me twice as much wear time with any nail polish. This nail polish formula is great too!

Benefit They're Real Eyeliner is ones I've just getting into. I'm still not totally into eyeliner, however I find this one really easy to use for someone lazy & out of practice like myself. It also wears for a very long time. My only issue is it's a little hard to remove.

MAC Lipstick in Hot Gossip, this was the first ever MAC lipstick that I purchased & it hasn't been doing much for a while. I must say though, I still love it! It's a really nice pinky nude shade, which works perfectly with my pale skin tone. I just really hope them don't ever remove this shade!

So what's new in your make up bags this fall??
Let me know in the comments!

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: