Funkin Cocktails

10:33:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Drink seem to be a bit of theme here on my blog. My not an alcoholic I promise!
I just like discovering new drinks.

Cocktails are something I love, but struggle to do at home. For some reason, even with the right ingredients, mine just never taste as good as when I'm out. It's also a bit of a pain because you have to buy so much stuff just to make one type of cocktail!

However there is no need for this anymore!


These are Funkin Cocktails!
They are a company that has been established since 1999 & they focus on making all the ingredients you need to make cocktails in one simple carton. They do have other products too which include glasses, tools & syrups. Basically anything & everything you need to make great cocktails.

For anyone in the drinks trade, they do also have a trade website if you're looking to save some dollar on the cocktail bar.


So onto the products. These are cocktail mixers, which you simply add ice & alcohol to. All the need  to know details & instructions are on the side of the cartons. It is ridiculously simple though!
They make a variety of classic flavours, as well as few more unique ones. Overall I'd say there's a cocktail flavour for everyone in this range.
They have also added to the packaging tips on using the product to make it a bit more fancy & fun, which is great.


My favourite flavour out of the one's I have tried is the Brazilian one, however I'm sure I'd love the Cosmopolitan too!
As this blog post is long enough, I think I will probably do separate flavour reviews in the coming months for these products.

I know for a fact I'm going to have some in my fridge all the time now.
These really have changed the game for me.

See my promo video here:


They are also available via Ocado's website.

Love Eve xx





Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: