2017 Goals

16:04:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Is it really that time of year again??.. Apparently so!
Seriously, where do the bloody years go [insert shocked emoji].

So let's talk about our goals for 2017, I would love to read yours in the comment section.

A lot of things have changed over the course of this year, so I wanted to use last years goals to see how far we've come!

  • Post more consistently on my youtube channel & blog.
  • Start a gaming youtube channel.
  • Build up my photography & studio more.
  • Be more creative/ artistic with photo shoots.
  • Sort out my allergy & get healthier.
  • Do more exercise & yoga.
  • Save up to move out.

So they're a few things that I didn't quite achieve in my opinion, but for the most part I think it has been a very successful year! Another thing that happened this year, is we hit 1000 subscribers on Youtube, which was amazing!
So before I go onto my goals for 2017 I want to thank you all for your continued support with everything!
You're all amazing!

So the goals...

- Continue to grow my businesses (studio, photography etc).
- Enter a fitness competition.
- Move house.
- Do some travelling.
- Photograph more - various projects/ jobs.
- Stay Healthy

So I hope you guys have had an amazing 2016, I'll see you next year!
Stay safe & Happy New Year!

Love Eve xx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: