Flawless Matte

14:53:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Matte eyeshadows are a staple item in any make up kit, however most palettes tend to have very few or none at all! This is where matte palettes can really come into their own, much like this one by Make Up Revolution.

I have tried a few products by Make Up Revolution before, including eyeshadows & they have been a little hit or miss. 

So this palette is their Flawless Matte ultra eyeshadow palette. The palette consists of a mixture of cool & warm tone matte eyeshadows. The first thing I will have to credit them on is the mirror in here, it's great! A decent size & good quality.

So although that is nice, what about the eyeshadows themselves.
I obviously haven't tried every single eyeshadow in here, but having tried quite a few I can say they are again very hit or miss. The more I try drugstore eyeshadow palettes the more I think that you really do get what you pay for with eyeshadows! 
There is also no correlation on which shades are good or bad, it's literally a lucky dip.

I find this a real shame as this palette had the potential to be great, but unless your really are on a budget & aren't too fussed about the quality, then I wouldn't recommend this palette. I would say, to get the use & moneys worth I'd save up for a better palette.

Love Eve xx



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: