Boire Strips

20:45:00 Unknown 1 Comments

I think I can safely say that everyone hates blackheads!
We try all sorts of products to get rid of them but they are notoriously hard to get rid of.

So this leads me onto the Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips.
These are a very talked about product in the beauty world for removing blackheads.

You can buy them as just nose strips or, as picture above, nose & face strips.

Personally I have very mixed feelings on this product. I feel like sometimes they work & sometimes they don't (sound weird I know)!
I think you have to have seriously BAD blackheads for this to work, but equally ones that aren't too embedded into the skin. The more embedded they are the hard it will be for the strip to stick to them.

They work in a very simple way though. You simply wet your skin and stick them on. Leave them for roughly 10 minute & pull them off! You can see if they've worked as you'll see the blackheads stuck to the strip.

The other thing that kind of bothers me about these is that they're aren't that cheap for what they are. They start from £7.99 for just the nose strips, this works out to be £1.33 a strip.

I find that a bit crap when they don't always work!

Anyway if you really struggle with blackheads I would advise giving them a go, but try & catch them on sale.

Love Eve xx



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

1 comment: