Current lovin'

11:21:00 Unknown 0 Comments


I usually do a monthly favourites on my youtube channel, but I thought why should you guys of the blogging world miss out!

I won't be strictly doing these every month because quite simply I don't always have that many new favourites every month.
However I am going to try and post these as often as I can for you guys!

So onto the products of the month:
- New Look sandals (not photographed).
- Ray Ban Sunglasses.
- Tresemme Dry Shampoo.
- VO5 'Give Me Texture' dry texturing spray.
- John Frieda Radiant Reds Shampoo.
- John Frieda Radiant Red Conditioner.
- Tangle Teezer.
- Nivea After Sun lotion.
- Simple Eye Balm.
- The Body Shop Aloe Lip Care.
- MAC Prep & Prime Skin Base Visage.
- MAC Bronzing Powder in Golden.


Click the play button below to watch the video:


love Eve xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments: