Products I don't reach for

17:35:00 Unknown 0 Comments

We all do that thing where we buy products randomly & realise they're nothing special.
So I decided it might be helpful to you guys if I showed you some of these products.

Some of them I have reached for on occasions but not massively.


Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer.
I only have this in one shade and its a bright pink colour. To start with the colour just doesn't work for me. I also find they take forever to dry & with a lip lacquer that's not ideal. I also find the applicator holds far too much product so control is hard & it's not an easy product to remove if you over shoot it. I just feel there are much better lip lacquers out there.

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain.
Again the colour is so wrong for me, it's too orange. However I also don't like the smell of this product and I think with lip products that's so important. I'm just not a fan of these balmy sticks. I don't find them all that hydrating and the colour selections trend to be really weird.

L'Oreal Paris Glam Shine Balmy Gloss.
This is very much the same as the Revlon stick, it's not that hydrating and the colour selection is again really weird.

Benefit The Big Easy BB Cream.
For a while last summer I loved this product but it really doesn't work for me when I haven't been on holiday (is that a good enough reason to go on more holidays??). So I do like this product but only really in the summer, partly due to the lack of coverage it gives and the colour I own.

Make Up Revolution I Tint My Brows.
I don't dislike this product I just find it a bit of hard work. It's one of them brow products with a wand but the problem is the wand is a bit too big/ thick. I sometimes use it to set my brows but I don't think the colour completely matches my brows either.

Benefit Dallas Blush.
I quite like this as a blush/ bronzer mixture but I think it breaks me out. I started using it a while ago and noticed some spots on my cheeks not long after. So I have since been very cautious about using it. I have some other Benefit blushes that my skin is fine though so it is a bit weird.

What products do you guys not reach for in your make up collection?

Love Eve xx



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: