Blackhead Busting Products

12:44:00 Unknown 1 Comments

Blackheads, I hate them, you hate them, we all hate them.
They are also a right pain to get rid of too!

So I wanted to talk a bit about some of my favourite products to get rid of blackheads & reduce visible pores.


The first product I like to use & the very first step in my everyday skincare routine is the Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating daily scrub. I have been using this product for years & whenever I try to use other scrubs I hate them and just go straight back to this. This suits my skin perfectly.
It's a scrub that's not too harsh but still cleans your face deep down.
This product has micro beads in it to help remove blackheads and remove grease from blocking any pores. This is why I also find it prevents me from getting many spots.

The second product is the Biore Deep Cleasning Pore Strips, when these works (they're a bit hit & miss) they're great. You apply the strips to problem areas with blackheads, leave them for approximately 10 minutes then rip them off quickly. This results in them pulling blackheads clean off your face and the proof is on the strip!

Both of these products are available at the drugstore too!

The last product is the GlamGlow Clearing Treatment mask. I like to use this just on my blackhead areas & spots, as it is an expensive mask. I find this is great for reducing pores and removing blackheads. After I've used this mask my skin just looks brighter, clearer & cleaner!

Check out the video here:


Let me know your favourite blackhead products in the comments!

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Biore strips saved my nose and chin in high school! Still use them to this day!

    ReplyDelete