Mini Madness!

10:21:00 Unknown 0 Comments


In preparation for my holiday (#IBIZA14) I have been buying some things, as you do.
I have already posted a link to a fashion haul that's up on my youtube channel, so I thought I would also post a drugstore one!

I love holidays but there's nothing worse than having to leave essential products at home because you can't fit them in your luggage, hence the very cute mini products that make up this haul.

Products I purchased:
- Halo Eye Make Up Review pads
- Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint
- Soap & Glory Hand Maid hand cleanser
- Maybelline Baby Lips Intense Care
- Sudocrem mini tube
- Tresemme mini hairspray
- Boots own clear travel bottles
- Gilette Satin Care mini shaving foam
- Batiste Radiant & Red dry shampoo


For more info on these products please watch the video below!



love Eve xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments: