Mesauda Desert Sand Bronzer

16:10:00 Unknown 0 Comments

I'm always on the hunt for the perfect bronzer, as a pale person this can be very difficult!

So I was excited to try this baked bronzer by Mesauda. It's their Desert Sand Baked Bronzer in Terra Cotta.

Firstly the packaging although simple looks really nice & feels really sturdy. However it is a little big due to how the baked product sits in the pan & also because you get 7g of product too!
Overall though I like it.

The product itself looks really pretty as it's a mineralised baked powder. It does also have some visible flecks of glitter in it, but not a lot. These flecks you can sometimes see on your face once you've applied the product but it's definitely not a glitter ball effect!

The bronzer also has no significant smell to it.

You can see below the swatch of the bronzer. It is quite a warm tone, so I'd advise only using it to bronze & warm up the face. It's definitely not a cool enough tone to contour with.
It's also quite a light shade so women of colour might struggle to use it as a bronzer, however they could potentially use it as a highlighter as it is a little shimmery.


At the moment I like this bronzer, however I am still quite pale. I think after my holiday I will love this product & even during my holiday. I do plan on taking it with me.
A warning though, it is quite soft, so it might not travel too well.

I can do a little update on that for you once I've been away if you'd like though!
Just comment below & let me know.

Love Eve xx



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: