DIY Tea Refresha

14:30:00 Unknown 0 Comments

I'm not really that into drinking hot drinks, especially in the summer.
However Starbucks have me covered with their Refresha drinks.

I noticed how simple they were, so I decided to try making my own versions of them.


So here is how I make my own Refresha drinks.

You literally need four things to make them: a tumbler cup, flavoured tea, ice & fruit (preferably frozen).

1. Boil some water, enough to half fill your cup/ tumbler. Then add to your cup/ tumbler.
2. Half fill your cup/ tumbler with cold water.
3. Add tea bag, I like to use two to make for a stronger brew.
4. Add ice, plenty of ice!
5. Add fruit & let steep. Give a few stirs & then leave to cool.
6. Once cool, sip & enjoy!


See the video here:


Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: