May Favourites '16

18:13:00 Unknown 1 Comments

It's been quite so time since I did a favourites on both my blog & youtube channel.
However May has been a great month, so why not!

I have a variety of different items from home to fitness clothing.

Benefit Dream Screen
I'm sure I've favourited this item before, however I do love it! It is the first facial sun cream I have ever found that isn't super oily, in fact it's oil free. This makes it perfect for everyday and perfect for underneath make up.

Soap & Glory Heel Genius
I'm not really one for feet, but we all like to have nice soft ones. This foot cream is super moisturising & has a really refreshing peppermint scent. It's seriously saved my feet this month!

NYX Intense Butter Gloss & Matte Lip Cream
These are my first NYX lip products & I have to say.. where have they been all my life?!?
I love the formula & scent of these. My overall favourite is the matte lip cream as I have been loving a matte lip recently. However I think they're both going to be in my make up bag permanently.

Oral B 3D White Brilliance Toothpaste
I've been wanting a whitening toothpaste that actually works for years & I think I've finally found it! You can actually see all the crap & discolouration in the sink when you use this toothpaste, which is reassuring. I have also noticed a visible difference in colour. It's nothing too dramatic but I can see that it's actually working.

Wood Wick Candle
You guys know me, I love a good candle. Recently I discovered wood wick candles, which are quite a simple yet amazing concept. Every candle has a wooden wick, which means it crackles whilst it burns. It is honestly the most relaxing sound ever! The candles also burn really evenly & are highly scented. The perfect candle really!


Gymversus Leggings
It's so hard to find good quality gym leggings, that don't go see-through, especially when you spend a lot of time squatting! However I have finally found some that are worth some hype. These leggings are by a company called Gymversus & they are just amazing quality, as well as really nice designs.
If you're serious about the gym I would definitely recommend them!

Watch the video here for more favourites:


Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. I really want to try that candle, great favourites!

    Ella xx
    www.ellaselement.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete