Vlogging Essentials!

17:56:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Thinking of starting vlogging?
Well look no further, here are a few of my vlogging essentials. This is more targeted at those wanting to produce travel/ daily style vlogs.

I would also like to state having a laptop or some kind of computer is always essential, but that's essential in life in general... right?

So onto the actual list:

Canon G7X
Obviously this is my camera of choice, there are a lot of similar cameras on the market, so have a look around & see which seems right for you. I love this camera as it's nice & lightweight. It also has a flip up screen which is perfect for vlogging, so you can exactly see yourself. This makes it a lot easier to frame your shots.

SD Card
This one really is necessary, as you can't use the camera without it! You should always have at least two SD cards to hand, as you never know how much footage you're going to get. So make sure you always have one in your camera (that's not full) & a spare.

Camera Battery
Another item you need to actually make your camera work. Obviously I know, but they're so easy to forget if you're charging them. Again the trick here is to have spares. I find the Canon G7X battery isn't that great, so I'd said if you buy this camera a spare is a must!


Gorilla Pod
These are a great bit of kit. It's basically a flexible tripod, which come with both a Go Pro & standard tripod thread. These are interchangeable too. I use this tripod constantly, as it's super handy & easier to adjust than a normal tripod. I also find it makes it more comfortable to hold my Canon camera if it's attached to this tripod.

Go Pro & Micro SD Card
I thought I'd put these two together as they work in conjunction with each other. Go Pro's aren't cheap so if you don't think you're going to filming anything too sporty or adventurous then don't waste your cash. However you can get some awesome & creative shots with a Go Pro which you wouldn't necessarily achieve which a normal camera. The model I own is the Hero3+ Black Edition.

Love Eve xx



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: