Muscle Crate

17:52:00 Unknown 0 Comments

As you guys might know if you've been following me on various social media I have got very into fitness recently. I have been hitting the gym at least 5 times a week since February!

So I wanted to start getting into the whole supplement thing a bit, but it's such a huge market, where do you start??

So I decided a good way to test out products is a subscription box.


I noticed this company kept popping up on my Facebook so I decided to look into them, they're called Muscle Crate.

I did actually contact them regarding my gluten intolerance & they were very good about it saying they'd make a notice on my subscription. I have received one product, but really I'm not that fussed.

The box pictured below is April's box (sorry this blog post is a little late).
As you can see the box is FULL of supplement samples from capsules to pre workouts.


I honestly feel like if you're looking to just try a lot of different flavours & products is short period, this box is definitely the way forward. I also gave my boyfriend a few of the samples to try if there were duplicates. Sometimes there are but I see that as no bad thing, especially if you're like me & like to share it out a bit.


I have now used this whole box, but it did take me a month to do so! Which is ideal because by that time the next one is on it's way!

I would also like to note that the brands provided in the box are all good quality brands which I have heard of before. They really have put some hard work in to connecting & working with some of the best/ well known nutrition companies in the world.
It is still early days for the company, however I can definitely see this working.

So if you are just getting into fitness & want to try a few new things give this box a go.
You don't have to seriously commit either as they have a 1 month rolling contract available.


Love Eve xx



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: