Instagram Look Back #2

14:07:00 Unknown 0 Comments

As you can tell from the title, this isn't my first blog post from this series!
However it has been at least a YEAR since my first one. Seriously where does time go?!

So here is the second part of my Instagram Look Back series.

If you don't already follow me on Instagram you can by clicking here!

So lets begin.
We're going to start with the top left image, which is a photo of my nails. Now you're probably just thinking 'yeah they're nails & what'. This is the way I had my nails done for my brother's wedding! So they do have some significance really. I am very lucky & have really nice natural nails, so I just had a gel polish put on. I did love to way they looked though!

This second photo is from the day we picked Ed up! He was just gone 8 weeks old when we got him. Look how small & weird he looks! He has grown up so much & has proper pug features now. He looked a like an alien back then (haha, bless him).

This top right image is of a shit ton of Candy Kitten sweets & no, I haven't selected this images because I love sweets! Haha!
It's actually because I have recently been selected to be one of their brand ambassadors, as part of their #sweetsquad. However they are amazing gluten free sweets. Wild Strawberry is my favourite flavour ;)

This fourth photo is one of my favourite photos EVER!
It's a photograph of me & Liam at the Colosseum in Rome. We'd been together only a few months when we went on this trip & it was perfect. I had the best time, with the best company.

This image is just of some lip products, however I chose this one because it really represents the reason I started this blog in the first place, my love of beauty products etc. I love all of these lip products & how this image came out in the end.

This last photo is from when I went to Scotland earlier in the year. I went to go stay with my friends up there. Firstly, I always love seeing my Scottish friends they're lovely, but we also did some really awesome things whilst I was there. We spent a day in Edinburgh, which is where this photo is from. It's actually from the illusion museum.

I love doing this series, because it's a great little memory recap for me.
Hopefully we can make these a more regular thing, maybe every 6 months?!

Love Eve xx



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: