Bridesmaid Make Up Look

15:47:00 Unknown 0 Comments

I recently had the pleasure of being a bridesmaid for my brother's wedding.
So I thought it would be good to share my make up look with you guys.

Below is a photo of my make up on the day. I went with a warm neutral eye look & a mauve nude lip colour.


The hairstyle for the day was an updo, so I wanted to focus a little bit more on contouring & highlighting to slim my face.

I would advise having a few practice runs before the day if you're doing your own make up. I did mine a few times, one being two days before. I would also advise using products you know work for you & wear well.

It is also one of those days where I would do some extra steps in my make up routine. Some of these things are concealing round my eyebrows & lips to tidy them up. I also used a setting spray before application as well as after.

Check out the tutorial here:


Love Eve xx



You Might Also Like

0 comments: