Thirsty Mud

11:11:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Up until now I have only ever tried one of GlamGlow's face masks, however I have been dying to try some of the others for ages! When I was in Rome I picked up some sample sizes to try.

I am planning on reviewing the other ones as well in the future, but this is the only one I've tried so far.

The one I have tried so far is the Thirsty Mud hydrating treatment.
Firstly, can we talk about this packaging??
GlamGlow packaging is always amazing and these sample sizes are no different. Sounds silly, but I love that the sample packaging is actually the same as the full size!

So onto the mask, this mask is a hydrating face mask for those times when your skin is feeling a little dry & in need of moisture. So I imagine if you have dry skin in general this product would be perfect for you!
I only tend to get dry areas on my face, so for me this is probably best used as part of a multi-masking routine (using more than one mask, different masks for different problem areas).


As I don't really suffer with dry skin too much I thought this product was going to be a little wasted on me, however I would have to say I was wrong!
The first time I used this mask was after I got back from Rome. The climate was so hot out there that it had dried my skin out quite a lot, so this had to be really moisturising to make a difference. I'm happy to report that I only needed to use this once, to restore my skin to normal!

So I am very impressed with this mask & I think if you're going away it's definitely worth trying.
It would be perfect for long haul flights, holidays & season changes (which we are undergoing right now).

I think in the winter months this mask is really going to come into it's own for me, because crazy British weather = dry skin!

Love Eve xx



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: