Lolita

12:18:00 Unknown 0 Comments

So I did it, I finally caved & got a high end liquid lip. Was it worth it?
Well I have to say I'm still a little undecided on that one!

The liquid lip I decided to go for was the infamous Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in.. you guessed it Lolita.

Firstly, I have to say I do really love the packaging of this. The detailing is cool & the skin tube is really nice to carry around in your handbag. I also like the doe-foot applicator, which makes for easy application.

The formula of this product, I think is pretty good. It has a great wear time & is very comfortable to wear. I would say it is very comfort to wear for a matte lip product. So I think my problem here really isn't with the product itself, it's more with the shade.

I love a mauve nude, as much as the next person. However I feel like this shade comes off a lot more brown than I would have liked/ or expected. I'll be honest I only went with this shade because of the hype surrounding it & I kinda wish I hadn't.
I can however make this shade work for me, it's just usually a case of applying less rather than more. So, if you are looking to purchase one of these lippies I would advise trying to swatch them in person opposed to buying online. All I can say is some of the swatches aren't very accurate.



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: