Oral B

10:52:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Now I know, you're probably thinking this is a really random product to review. However, let's face it we want whiter teeth without having to pay a fortune & suffer the pain of the dentist's chair!

This is the exact reason I decided to try this toothpaste by Oral B. It is their Oral B 3D White Brilliance.

Now my initial thoughts were, wow this toothpaste looks weird as it has purple running through it. We've all seen red or blue, but not purple! It also tastes really weird!
It's not very minty at all, so if you're brushing to relieve bad breath this toothpaste is a little lack lustre.

So does it really work?
The straight answer.. NO

In fact I think my teeth look more discoloured & yellow since using this toothpaste!
So given the points above I really can't recommend this toothpaste to anyone, unless you really hate minty toothpaste I guess.

I wouldn't mind either, but as toothpaste goes this one isn't on the cheap end!
I think I'll stick with Colgate from now on.

Love Eve xx



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: