Zoella Secret Scenta

16:08:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Christmas has come & gone, however the gifts are still being sorted out, haha, you all know what I mean! I wanted to do a mini review/ unboxing of Zoella's fragrance gift set.
The gift set is called Secret Scenta, very cute.
Now, I've never tried any of these fragrance before so I really had no idea what they'd be like. I think I have smelt a few in the shops, but that really doesn't mean anything. The sizes of these firstly, are super cute. I actually think they're the perfect size, as if you're not too keen on one it isn't too large.
However, it is a little sad if you love them, haha!
I also love that they've kept the same packaging/ design as a lot of sample items are very bland on the packaging front. Another thing is that all the fragrances are different, which leads me to say 'well done Zoe'.
Overall, I think this is a great little gift set. If you can still get hold of one, I would say do it! I'm hoping they bring these back next year, as they make a great gift!
PS. My current favourite is Let's Spritz!

Love Eve xx



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: