De-stress with Superdrug

15:12:00 Unknown 0 Comments

I sometimes find it's hard to pick up a cheaper face mask from the drugstore. However Superdrug now have their own range of these.
There are six different mud masks in this range, which all target different skin needs.
This ranges from purifying, exfoliating, detoxifying, you name it!

The one I've tried from the range is the De-stressing Aloe Vera Mud Mask.
Honestly I went with this one simply because my skin can be sensitive to certain products so I thought I'd be pretty safe trying the Aloe Vera one.


This mask is a very gentle mask. So if you're not wanting for anything crazy in a face mask you'll love this.
I find this mask to not do that much for my skin. However it is nice a quick little skin 'pick me up'.
It isn't chunky & doesn't dry out really quick, which is great because some mud masks dry out far too quickly.
The packaging is actually really good too! I have quite long nails & really don't get on with tubs/ pots too well. A lot of girls will feel me on this one, I'm sure.

I would like to try some of the other masks from the range, especially the detoxifying one.
For only £2.59 I can't see any reason not to have them all to be honest!

If you're just starting to get into face masks I'd highly recommend these as they quite basic masks & don't have any scary effects like heating or tingling.

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: