Christmas Wishlist!

12:24:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Christmas is coming!
So it's time to get shopping!

So I wanted to share with you guys some of items that are on my wishlist for this year.

Urban Decay Naked Smoky Eyeshadow Palette
I love all of the Naked palettes I own & they are my 'go to' when it comes to eyeshadow. Sooo I think it's safe to say I want/ need this one as well for my collection! The range of colours look amazing!

Zoeva Rose Gold Brush Set
You can never have too many make up brushes in my opinion & these rose gold ones look gorgeous. I have also heard nothing but good things about Zoeva's brushes.

Armani Diamonds Violet Perfume
I already have the original version of these perfume & it's my holy grail. I smelt this one in Boots the other day & it's just as perfect.

Bellami 6 in 1 Curler
I have wanted this curler for  SO long, however for ages they couldn't sell them to the UK. Not anymore though! Just think of all the different hairstyles you could do with just this kit.

Bellami Clip in Wrap Ponytail
Another Bellami item. I already own some of their hair extensions & they're amazing! However doing a slick back pony can sometimes be a pain due to the wefts, so a clip in pony tail would be ideal.

Imperial Candle in Black Raspberry Vanilla
As a home fragrance lover, candles are the perfect gift. I found this company a while ago & they're candles are amazing. Highly scented & burn so evenly. They also come with a special gift of a piece of jewellery, usually a ring.

Love Eve xx



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: