Fashion Photography 101 - Book Review

22:41:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Sometimes we all need a little inspiration & if you're into, or getting into fashion photography this book should be on your bookshelf!

This is Fashion Photography 101 by Lara Jade.

One of the reasons I got this book is because I love her fashion work, I also love that she grew up in the same town as me. All around inspiring stuff.


So onto the book itself.
If you're a true newbie and need some help with editorial fashion photography this book is really aimed at you! A lot of this I already know, however the photoshop section is quite interesting.
The images used are great and the book breaks thing down into stages via the images. So again newbie perfect really, as you can really see what is going on & what she means.

Overall I think it's a little to beginner for me, but a good little refresh to get my editorial ideas flowing! It's also a nice little insight to how a world renowned photographer works!

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: