Pure Vanilla

09:44:00 Unknown 0 Comments

As a home fragrance lover vanilla candles are basically an essential!
I don't know a single candle company that don't do a vanilla scent, because well it's just a perfect scent.

If you're looking for something more on the cheap end of the candle scale, I'd recommend this candle.


This is one of Ikea's Sinnlig candles. These are their one wick candles which are only £2.50!
They burn for up to 40 hours, and come in varying scents.
They are scented & smell more when burnt, however they aren't very strong. They don't quite fill a room like a Yankee Candle or other branded candles do. If you don't like overly scented candles though, you'll love these.

Overall an essential candle for me. I keep one pretty much everywhere, including the toilet in my studio (haha).

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: