2016 Goals.

14:16:00 Unknown 0 Comments

So 2015 is coming to a close, so it's time to set some goals!

I had a look back at my 'New Years Thoughts' post from this time last year & I have to say I've achieve more in 2015 than I actually thought I had.

So much of my life has changed over the past year & it has to be the most challenging year I think I've ever faced for so many reasons.

So onto my goals:

  • Post more consistently on my youtube channel & blog.
  • Start a gaming youtube channel.
  • Build up my photography & studio more.
  • Be more creative/ artistic with photo shoots.
  • Sort out my allergy & get healthier.
  • Do more exercise & yoga.
  • Save up to move out.
So those are just a few things I'd like to focus on for 2016!

Let me know in the comments below what some of your goals are.

Have a happy new years guys!
Stay safe & have fun!

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: