Real Cheeky Party!

14:23:00 Unknown 1 Comments

Benefit are always on it at this time of year with their gift sets & this year I was lucky enough to get one for my birthday!
The one I got was 'Real Cheeky Party', which is very similar to one they released last year which I missed out on.


This kit comes with 4 blushes, a bronzer, a cream highlighter, a gel eyeliner & a mascara.
The sizes of these products, especially the powders, are amazing value for money. This set is great if you're interested in Benefits top products but don't fancy using all of your money on them!

Some of these products I already own & love, which is always a nice place to start.
I've since tried out all of the other products & like them all. The product I'm less keen on is the Watts Up highlighter, as I find it a little gold for my skin tone sometimes.

Overall I think this kit is a great gift to anyone who's into make up. I also think it's probably one of the best value for money kits from their collection this year.

Check out the video for my full review:


Love Eve xx
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. This set looks amazing! I really love Benefit's powders!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete