Netflix Recommendations #2

14:04:00 Unknown 0 Comments

As it's now the holidays, for some of us that means a lot of time with the tv/ Netflix!
I personally watch Netflix a lot throughout the year. However if you're looking for some prime watching here is my list of netflix recommendations.

Orange is the New Black

I know I'm late to this one, but if you're looking for a funny & witty series to get into this will be perfect for you. I will warn you that this programme has quite a lot of sexual content, so it's definitely not for children. The first series was so good I ended up binge watching it. I'm not that into the second series at the moment though.

Scream

Another Netflix exclusive I believe. This series is exactly was I love about AHS (American Horror Story), they have approximately 13 hours to create a story & scare the shit out of you. This series is obviously based off the Scream movies, however there are some differences. They have also left it VERY open for the second series too! Even my mom, who isn't into horror, enjoyed this for its crime & 'who done it' elements.

Louis Theroux - Extreme Love: Autism

I wanted to go with something a little different as my last recommendation, a documentary. Netflix actually have a great/ vast section of documentaries & I love a good documentary! I happened to just find this very insightful one in the Louis Theroux series. This episode focuses on children with Autism. Personally I think this is something everyone could do with learning more about! I have already studied autism in A level Psychology, but this documentary really hits you & allows you an insight into how complex autism is.

Love Eve xx


All images sourced from Google Images.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: