Candle Belle

13:49:00 Unknown 0 Comments

I love discovering new candles, sad I know but I love anything that is nicely scented.
I noticed this company pop up online called Candle Belle.

I'll be honest it was their branding/ packaging that attracted me to their website & of course they had an offer didn't they (I swear shops do this on purpose). So I picked up two different scented candles, which came to £20, so £10 each.
So now a bad price at all really.


However I'm very quickly realising that with candles you get what you pay for. As nice as the branding is on these candles they really aren't that great.
They're a dual wick candle so, in theory, they should burn relatively evenly. However these candles just don't!
I've tried burning them for at least 3-4 hours so that they even out, but it's just not happening which is such a shame as it means I'm going to be wasting a lot of the actual candle here.

Another issue I have with these candles is that they smell really nice & strong in the jar, however once lit they kick off vertically no smell/ scent. Kind of defeats the object of a scented candle, for me anyway.

So overall not a great review, but I would rather be honest with you all & save you some money!

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: