Dupe Alert!

10:48:00 Unknown 0 Comments

It's time for a dupe alert!
We all love a good dupe, for anything but perfume..

Normally perfume dupes are a bit hit & miss, however these are different.
They're by a company called Mistral Exclusive Perfumes.


The scents that I have here are dupes for are Black Opium, Lady Million, Olympea & Chance.
I have to say, every one of these smells exactly like the perfume they are meant. They also smell quite strong, which is great. No one wants a super weak fragrance.

I exactly feel like these are better fragrances than some of the cheaper ones in my collection! They have a pretty decent wear time & don't irritate my skin in any way. The sizes are also great for travelling, as they aren't too big to throw in your handbag.


Overall I think my favourites are the Lady Million & Black Opium. However I will & already do wear all of these on a regular basis!
The only downfall for this product for me is package, which I know can sell a lot of people when it comes to fragrance, but oh well.


Love Eve xx



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: