Strawberry Delight

14:11:00 Unknown 1 Comments

It's the weekend! So lets talk cocktails, because it's that time have a few!
The cocktail we'll be reviewing today is Funkin Cocktail's Strawberry Daiquiri.

Daiquiri's are a classic & usually appear on every cocktail menu.
With this one I can see why!


This cocktail is super fruity & super sweet, so if that's what you like from a cocktail you will love this! However it isn't that 'sickly sweet' sort of cocktail, so even if you're not a massive strawberry fan I would definitely advise giving it a try. Also if you are finding it tastes a little strong, try it as a mocktail. I have been doing that with all the flavours recently & love it!


Thes mixers in general I am a big fan of, because they are so versatile! How they work is you simply buy the carton which is the cocktail mixer & the complimentary spirit it goes with (most are white rum or vodka). However you can also add different drinks to create different cocktails & as I mentioned before sparkling water or lemonade for mocktails. This specific one I really liked mixed with white wine, trust me try it!

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. oh this sounds so refreshing especially on a day as hot as today! I'd love it if you'd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/blogposts/2016/5/5/elemis-biotec-skin-energising-day-cream xx

    ReplyDelete